Ignite Ideas Grant – Round 8 Applications Opening 1st July
June 25, 2021|
Round 8 of the Ignite Ideas Fund is opening on July 1st 2021!
Two tiers of funding are available, tier one provides grants of up to $100,000 for projects of up to 12 months duration and tier two provides grants of up to $200,000 for projects of up to 24 months duration.
If you haven’t heard of this program before, it is an initiative bought about by the Queensland Government to support Queensland based small to medium businesses to commercialise highly innovative and new products or services that are market ready. Ignite Ideas funding will not support the development of a concept for a new business, the further development or improvement of an existing product or service, or to expand into new markets if the product or service is already in a market.
The projects must look to:
- Strengthen key industries in Queensland
- Diversify the Queensland economy
- Compete in domestic and global markets
- Engage and/or benefit regional Queensland
- Create new jobs, now and into the future.
Key eligibility requirements are:
- Be a business headquartered in Queensland
- Have no more than 50 full-time-equivalent employees
- Not have received funding for the proposed project activity from either the State, Federal or Local Government
- Be registered for GST (at time of Full Application submission).
- Make a cash contribution to the project that is at least equal to 20% of the value of funding sought.
- For applications under Tier 2 (up to $200k) you must have been registered with ASIC prior to 1st July 2019
Please contact us today to receive more information or just to discuss your project in more length!
Click here to book in a time with one of our specialists!